Monday, September 20, 2010

{Music Monday} as sweet as honey...

{images via here & here}

I discovered the Portland band, Horse Feathers, last year via NPR. They had posted a, "Tiny Desk Concert" on their music blog and I remember listening to the whole thing, then heading right over to itunes to purchase, "House with No Home". I always felt that their music seemed really seasonal- and I just started playing their music again because it felt right with the weather.  To me it's the perfect Northwest studio music. I realize, that the first video comes from the album (Thistled Spring) and is actually about Spring, so I am a bit off... but there was something about it that felt right to post it today.



One of the things that I think is pretty amazing is that this band sounds so great in a tiny little office or in any space they play. They appear genuine and accessible and I think part of me responds to that as well.  Happy Music Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails