Thursday, September 30, 2010

{Fun} the trunk is full...


The sewing machine has been going at full speed lately! But I took a break today and  delivered an overflowing amount of klt:goodies to one of my favorite designs stores called, ideal: carefully curated goods. Tomorrow is the first Friday of the month which means... Bellingham Art Walk. During the Art Walk, there will be a klt:works trunk show at ideal from 6pm-9pm & all of my designs will be 20% off! I will actually be there on and off during the show, so if you are local, come on by and say hello! 


This store is truly special - the ladies who own it know their design!  You will find tons of cool things including wonderful design books for both kids & adults. They share my love of Marimekko too and have a stellar selection to boot! So, I decided to make them some thread drawing plush with Marimekko fabrics that will also be at the shop tomorrow night. Don't worry if you can't make it, but still want to see this awesome store. I will be posting pictures soon.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time Kristin! I wish I could come and finally meet you and hug you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just write ditto to Daria's comment? lol. That trunk is so cute. So much love and effort went into everything in that trunk, I know you will sell out! Have a great time Kristin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words, Kristin! Looking forward to seeing you tonight...everything you brought looks beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so great! Wish you two could come too. :) It was so fun to be there Friday Night Lisa- thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails