Saturday, December 4, 2010

{Fabric Saturday} Alice Apple...


Ok, so Friday turned into Saturday rather quickly for me. The days are starting to blend together a bit. However, I have fun fabric find to share with you for Fabric Friday. Do you ever see something that someone made and wonder where they got their fabric? I do all of the time. I bought this great little dog plush from  Alice Apple about a year ago & had been drooling over the bright, cheerful fabrics that she used for her creations ever since. 


I recently visited the Alice Apple website and discovered that Alice Burrows (of Alice Apple)  is now selling her fabric designs through Spoonflower! I think it is so wonderful that we live in a time that designing you own fabric is so accessible, along with being able to buy other independent designers fabrics as well. The nice thing is that you can select your favorite colors & design - then select the kind of fabric that you would like it printed on. 


Alice's love of vintage fabric comes through her designs which is why I respond to them so strongly. Plus, how could you not smile when you look at them? What would you make with her fabrics? Happy Fabric Fraturday!
{images via here & here -except the dog one is mine}

2 comments:

  1. That is one cute daschund! Her designs are so fresh.. and colourful! I'd love to make a-line dresses for the kiddo to wear during summer.. as soon as I figure out the pattern. : ) But the question on our minds is: What would YOU make out of these amazing fabrics Kristin? hm....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails