Monday, December 6, 2010

{Music Monday} working to a favorite...


These days I need to be working in the studio a lot.  The crazy holiday rush is on and the klt:works part of my life is taking over. It's times like these that I like to listen to my favorite musicians. I enjoy the familiarity - it gives me comfort. I think it's safe to say that Andrew Bird is in my top 3- well actually... I think he's number 1. My very first Music Monday post, 36 Mondays ago, was about him. So, I thought it would be nice to revisit his brilliance today. From the picture, did you think I was going to tell you that he also works at hutch studio



These videos are from a performance that Andrew Bird did this summer at the Guggenheim, one of my favorite museums in NYC. Wow, wouldn't that have been AWESOME to see/hear live? I thought we could all enjoy a little bit of it this afternoon. Another one of my favorite videos is from Pitchfork's performance series- filmed in Brooklyn's Greenwood Cemetery Chapel that you can see on the Andrew Bird website too. Happy Music Monday
{Picture via here}


1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Just what I needed to end the day in a perfect mood!
    Loved both videos, and you know he's one of my favourites too :)

    Thanks Kristin!

    (terrific socks, btw!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails