Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{Fun} What?


Wasn't I just saying that it felt like spring was around the corner? Now, I know snow isn't  a big deal to most of you out there. But we seldom get snow here in the Northwest. So to look out the window this morning and see snow outside is a bit odd, being that it's just about March. Below is my view from our kitchen window.


Sayer actually went to his grandma & grandpa's house today & I'm sure they are going to have a lot of snowy fun. I was able to snap a few shots before he left to document this crazy snowfall. Meanwhile, Chris is working from home today & I'm going to lock myself in the studio. We are trying out my new mocha pot & drinking our coffee Daria style now (thanks D). We are on our fourth cup and things are really starting to hum. Hope you all are having a great day? What's the view from your window?

3 comments:

  1. Oh so much fun! 4th cup of coffeee.. Are we going to see some super funky plushies coming out of the studio then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) Love the pics K! Hope the coffee is extra creamy :) 5 cups = 100 plushies, 6 cups = 150... :))
    It snowed here too (yesterday) - today is much colder, I froze outside, I'm warming up with coffee too now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we got a little snow down here in oregon, but it melted quickly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails