Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} shutterbug...


I've probably taken over 500 photos in the last 12 hours. Really...I don't think that's an exaggeration at all. I shoot (& think) much faster than I can edit & make-  always. There is also the dilemma of figuring out what project to work on first. I had the opportunity to take photos of a clay demonstration that Chris did at hutch studio today which was a lot of fun. I watched a lump of clay on the wheel, being transformed into a bunny right before my eyes. Before that however, I shot tons of photos of Sayer playing in his big boy room (that we have been working on a bit). Both places & faces I find visually interesting so I'm always going through the photos I shoot of them over & over again- picking out little details that I like. So, we'll see which ones I'll get to first. But before ALL of that- I need to finish 2 mobiles. Hmm, there isn't enough time in the day for everything I want to tackle.  What projects did you work on this weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Is that your beautiful coat you're wearing? Oh I can't wait to see your photos of Sayer in his big boy room! Hope you had a terrific weekend, it sounds like you did. I went cruising all weekend long, whatever the excuse to get out and drive, I did it! lol.. Hope it's a great start to your week Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this week end we had visitors and were running behind a project called SUN. It was like summer here and I learned: Amsterdam and nice weather you HAVE to get out because you dont know how long it will last...
    {Today is rainy, cloudy, windy...}
    Love that yellow jacket!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails