Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{SALE} klt:works + the mini social...


Have you heard of the mini social? It's a great place to find cool bargains for the kiddos in your life. It's an online sale website that offers its members exclusive access to designer brands for mom, baby & child at up to 50- 70% off. Right now there is a bunch of great sales going on & I'm happy to say that klt:works is in the mix! 




There is a variety of goodies on sale too so if you are looking for a klt:bargain, pop on over  here. The klt:works sale ends on Thursday the 4th- just wanted to pass it on. How's your week going?


2 comments:

  1. your blog always makes me so happy when I stop by... so colourful and sweet!
    And my week is good so for.... the sun was back and, of course, today is my day with the kids...its raining again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tanks. My favorite is the nest.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails