Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter Wonderland...


It doesn't snow that much in the NW. But boy, in the last few day it's been a winter wonderland around here! It's just gorgeous white as far as the eye can see - with schools & many businesses shutting down. Unfortunately, I've been sick, so I haven't been able go out & play. However, I snuck out a few days ago & took these first two photos. Chris made this train whirligig for Sayer for Christmas & he got it up in the backyard just in time for a snowy ride - just like the Polar Express, according to Sayer. 


These last photos were taken by Eddie Gordon for Gordon Skagit Farms facebook page. You can see more photos of this farm from one of our corn maze excursions here. I've been visiting since I was a young kid & take Sayer there for cider & pumpkins. It's about 10 minutes away from our house, on the way to my parents house & hutch studio.  

Do you have snow where you live? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails