Sunday, April 15, 2012

{Photo Inspiration} Robert Doisneau...



I just noticed the Google Doodle tonight & it caused me to spend some time looking through a lot of Robert Doisneau photographs. I learned about his legendary contribution to photojournalism in college (in a history of photography class) & had "the kiss" poster/print in my first dorm room. I've always enjoyed his photos & wanted to share. Happy 100th birthday Robert Doisneau! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 

photo credit: www.robert-doisneau.com/fr/ & here

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love black and white photography. I'm not sure who *hasn't* seen or had the Kiss photo at one point in their lives (well, us older peeps). : ) Love the ballet one up there..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails