Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{Cardboard} Wash Your Car!!

You know how we love cardboard in our house, so when I see project pins on pinterest involving cardboard- I pin them.  I came across this pin a few months ago & I logged it in my mind for a rainy day. When Sayer asked me this weekend if we could make a carwash for his cars - I knew just were to find some inspiration. I'm really not one to read directions for projects - or anything if I can help it.  It makes Ikea & Playmobile purchases extra interesting. After looking at the picture on Pinterest, we just started making things up as we went along. This is our version of what I later found out, was a project on this blog. We now have a house full of clean matchbox cars. Word has spread & now there are lines waiting to use this carwash -  it apparently cleans vintage Fisher Price people just as well. 

It's Wednesday- do you need to wash your car?
Hope you are having a nice week. What are you working on these days?

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I wish I had the patience to do this too.. wow, really so cool.. Can I play? ; )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails