Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting back in the groove...

It was a little quiet here at the klt:sketchbook over the summer as you may've noticed. Time is tricky as all of you know. Trying to run a business & be a good mom is even more of a trick. This summer I actually made a conscious choice to try not to multitask as much. Specifically, not working as much when Sayer was around & if I did, it was in the studio where he has a workspace too. I wanted to be more present & less stressed out (to say the least). What suffered is my consistency in blogging. What seemed to fill the void, was instagram. I love the ability to touch base quickly with people, tell stories with images, & have a tiny creative outlet all at once. I actually found that I still had the same amount of ideas for blog posts & have many of them a quarter of the way finished. But hours became days, which became weeks... you know the deal. 

My kiddo started his 2nd year of pre-school a few weeks ago & I'm now getting back into the groove- finding my own time.  I have lots of things that I'm excited to share & hope to get back to a regular blogging schedule. So many new developments, photos, & projects just waiting to get posted so stay tuned! Do you have kiddos that went back to school? What did you do over the summer? 

If you would like to follow me on instagram, goto @KLTworks. I post regularly there. :) 

1 comment:

  1. It is difficult but I think you do a great job K. I like the sound of being less stressed out and more 'there'. What I have come to realize is that work can wait, you might make less sales but you feel better about the sales you do make. I too am enjoying a bit of free time in the day, it's so good!! In fact I have been really taking it easy, spring cleaning and mucking around in the day! Work can wait a little longer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails