Monday, February 18, 2013

{Design} Just FABulous...


As you most likely know, I'm a bit of a design junkie. I love all things design and when I discovered Fab.com last year, (thanks to my friends at Ideal) I was in heaven. So, it's pretty darn cool that I was asked to have a KLTworks sale on Fab.com recently. I've been busily getting ready for it - printing more things at one time than I ever have and then photographing them! I've literally been buried in boxes & tees for the last few weeks. Not to mention, sewing tons of thread drawing plush pillows. 


But It  sure was exciting to see it go live on Valentine's Day - I've been busy ever since! I took the opportunity to debut new colors, styles & designs during the sale - all of the apparel is for adults, at a really great price. If you are a Fab.com fan, pop on over to check it out. The sale goes until Thursday.  In the meantime, I'll packing & shipping....

Hope you have a great week! 

Fab.com: KLTworks Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails