Saturday, March 5, 2011

{Four Finds} color is everywhere...


There are so many creative examples of brilliant color out there in cyberland. Color in all of it's forms & textures inspires me, so I thought I would share four of my recent color finds with you. 

{1} I've been quite drawn to Andrea Cavagnaro's work using felt stacks. I think I like the form & texture as much as the color. 

{2 & 3} I'm a total book nut- which is why the the book color wheel & rainbow Dr. Seuss books caught my attention immediately. 

{4} The Rainbow House-  Oh those stairs, those floors & that slide!  Wouldn't you just love to visit that space for awhile?  I know I would.... 


Hope you are having a colorful weekend!
{video via minor details


2 comments:

  1. I loved those Dr Seuss books lined up as well ... they look great that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow coloured hues. Exactly what I need on yet another grey day here. I think with all your books collected, you can surely create your own art piece such as the one above for your walls! Wouldn't that look amazing?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails