Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Inspiring Artist} For the love of stop-motion...

{still images via here}

While reading, It's Nice That a while back, I stumbled on an article about Joseph Mann. The article was about the stop motion representation of William Goldsmith's, The Chimney Sweep that Joseph Mann painstakingly created by hand. I loved the image of the two clay figures sitting on the rooftop and immediately looked him up. Mann, finished his last year of school at Glasgow School of Art and has some pretty wonderful work to show. I am particularly taken with, Taller Than Trees, and Me and My Toes. This guy is pretty darn inspiring. Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I really love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny Daria, I found the toes video when I was first thinking about getting a pair of your shoes. I guess I had toes & feet on the brain! I thought that would be your favorite one. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails