Sunday, July 4, 2010

{Music Monday} Feeling Good...

{images via Tamara Connolly's website}

I think I stumbled on another musical/visual gem. I am quite fond of typography and by a fluke,   found this video by Tamara Connolly. Let's just say that it left me feeling good. Tamara made this video as a MFA Design student at SVA (where I got my MFA too). The assignment was to create a music video using b&w type & typographic elements. I absolutely love her song choice!


I wanted to use Feeling Good, by Nina Simone  for todays  {Music Monday} pick and was lucky enough to be lead to this video & designer. So it was another one of those cool connections that I tend to thrive on. As for the song, well... it speaks for itself. Happy Music Monday! Are you feeling good yet?

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing! And she was just a student? I hope she's gone on to great things. GREAT song choice, I'm a fan of Nina Simone too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails