Wednesday, October 6, 2010

{Good Read} It's Nice That...


The new issue of one of my favorite magazines, It's Nice That, was just delivered and I'm chomping at the bit to dive in and read it. I just cracked it open and it looks to be just as good as the last 2 that I have. The colors, textures, ideas, and presentations are always visually interesting. Here are some quick snippets of the articles that I will read first....



This little flip through video also gives you a feel for the magazine. Just thought I would share some of this magazine's coolness with you. I had better go finish in the studio so I can take another break to read this later.... 

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly! Where do you find these cool things?! Love the music that went with the vid. Sounds like.. Ian Curtis of Joy Division.. Freak! Show us your fave part of the mag when you're done. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails