Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Play} Creative Video Shortlist...


This is so cool! For those of us that love artistic videos, this is a great thing to know about.  The Guggenheim Museum selected 25 videos from 23,000 YouTube video submissions for YouTube Play. A Biennial of Creative Video shortlist was announced tonight during a special event at the Guggenheim Museum.The videos can all be watched at the museum through October 25th. But if you are like me, and not able to watch them at the museum, they are all here on YouTube! Oh happy day- what an awesome collaboration!  
{info + image here}

1 comment:

  1. I freakin love this! I just want to keep watching and watching.. Man, I'm so inspired now. I've been thinking of making K's 6th birthday iMovie and I'm so psyched now. Okay, between all the work you have to do and running around after the S-boy, how do you find these things?! I knew you were WonderWoman. Maybe I should call you Diana from now on...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails