Monday, November 8, 2010

{Music Monday} 2 minutes of fun...


This week is going to be busy! Most of the time, my studio music choices are pretty mellow, more acoustic in nature. However, when I need to sew really fast and speed along with my day, Vampire Weekend is an excellent choice.



This video, directed by Garth Jennings, is a few minutes of clever fun to jumpstart the week. If only I had a set of those tracks through my studio... then I could really scoot. On occasion, I do really move that fast- it just depends on how much coffee I've had in the morning. Happy Music Monday

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Totally hilarious video. Also not great for ppl with motion sickness.. lol! Super fun. Too bad I feel more slow-mo today. Needed that pick me up.. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails