Sunday, November 7, 2010

{Everyday Inspiration} four fun finds


I see so many fun & cool things each week. I think I may need to start documenting them regularly as to not forget them. Here are 4 things that I have been thinking about. Each one has been bookmarked  on my computer for some reason or another so I thought I would share them with you. 

1. I saw this amazing Paperback Wall System by Studio Parade on sodapopgirl and was totally smitten. I've had dreams of something like this on all of our walls...

2. These great Moveable Paper Dolls by Hollandsworth caught my attention a long time ago and it's one of my "favorite" Etsy shops. I had it bookmarked because I saw that she did custom, family paper dolls and I wanted to have some made of our family for Christmas (including our kitty).

3. If I had a little girl, this would be a frequently purchased from shop. I love these modern dresses by Mette! I just spotted them on papernstitch.

4. This wood sign from, What Wood You Say, was immediately bookmarked when I saw it on Smarts & Crafts a few days ago. This particular saying has been number one on my New Year resolution list almost every year for the last 15 years. It's a phrase that is used often when people give me advice. 

So there are four fun finds . Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Boy did I enjoy that extra hour we gained! What are you using the extra hour for?

6 comments:

  1. Neat! Thanks for a beautiful post (and blog!). Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mette! they make such cutes dresses! i have been wanting to get one for penelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the quote is something i really should comply with.
    :)
    agnes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on 2 and 3! Love the idea of a family of paper dolls ... that is your family ALL OVER!

    Please do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shelving unit too! I can totally see your family as moveable paper dolls, lol! Absolutely! I can't wait to see it (as I'm pretty sure you guys will end up doing it). Those dresses are insanely gorgeous! Uh oh, someone take away my wallet.. btw, my girl would never wear that incredible black and white mod dress. She literally yelled 'yuck' when I showed it to her but went bonkers when she saw this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53809971/chelsea-i

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails