Sunday, December 12, 2010

{Everyday Inspiration} Four fun finds #6


This collection of four fun finds is inspired by the holidays. I'm always drawn to palette of winter- cold skies & peppermint sticks. Here are a few things that caught my eye this week- a few for the first time & a few old favorites.

1.The Normanville coat from LittleHouses was one of the first things that I called a "favorite" on Etsy. I really like the color, buttons, & hood. Seemed about right for the weather these days. 
2. When I saw the Tapikids playmats via Pirouette blog, I was immediately smitten with them. I would love to get one for Sayer- I know he would have a lot of fun with it. I think Chris & I might make him a custom playmat for his birthday though.
3. This tiny red, felt Roland from Pulsewidth caught my attention when I saw it on Etsy. I really like plush musical instruments.
4.The Secret print from Blanca Gomez is a favorite of mine. I have a few of her prints & have her 2010 calendar. The woman from this print is the December picture & enjoy staring at it while I work.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Are you getting a chance to enjoy the holiday festivities? What is your favorite tradition?




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful finds! And I like that, again, I learn we have many of the same favourites :)
    This was exactly the 10th item I favourite on Etsy,
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/26619380/goldsboro-jacket - I added many more of Little Houses designs since then :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails