Thursday, December 9, 2010

{wish list} The Elegant Cockroach....


While I certainly love all of the items that I include in my four fun finds posts, this one is on  a special wish list. When I read about this book in UPPERCASE Magazine, I got really excited to see it in person. I'm already a big fan of their books- I have the Suitcase Series: Camilla Engman that I bought myself for Christmas last year. The design of the book is a cool as the inside. It's the whole package.


I think it would be safe to say that any project that UPPERCASE takes on, would catch my interest, but The Elegant Cockroach is first on my list.  Doesn't it look great? I think I would qualify as a whimsical adult, don't you?
{via UPPERCASE}

1 comment:

  1. It does look great! I especially love the title. What would be its french translation.. Hm, Amour, désir et six pattes? heehee.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails