Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} Papercraft Part II- video ...


Remember that cool book I posted about yesterday called Papercraft? Well, I looked through it some more last night and loved every minute of it. The little jewel at the end of the book is a DVD of some video spots made by a few of the artists or design groups included in the book. I was able to find them on youtube so I can share them with you. 


Do you have a favorite? While I certainly enjoy all of them, I have the Audi commercial sort of stuck in my head. Cardboard & Woody Guthrie is a pretty winning combination (not a shabby car either).  

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That audi comm is incredible. How do they do that?! This is such a cool post. Actually, all your posts are cool.. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing those. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails