Saturday, January 15, 2011

{Fun} Modern Love...

One of my all time favorite images is Mother & Child by a designer on my top 5 list, Alexander Girard. I love the shapes, the palette, the style, & era in which it was created. I'm also a big fan of Valentines day- and the two fit together for me. So, I made an Etsy Treasury last night that was inspired by both. It's all about my love of modern design- past & present. I like looking at it so I  thought I would post it here...

You can view this Etsy Treasury live here. Hope you are having a nice weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Love your etsy treasury! I love this combination of colours. Aw.. you're a romantic at heart..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The colors, the shapes, the mid-century inspiration - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails