Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} A day of yellow & green...


The sun peeked out from behind a cloud for a few minutes today. So, Sayer & I grabbed our boots & cameras, then headed out the door for a little adventure. We don't have to go very far to be surrounded by fields of yellow daffodils & lots of mud puddles (soon there will be tons of blooming tulips). Sayer told me that he wanted to take photos of the flowers... so that we did!



We jumped, we splashed, & we took photos. We even had a little "Sound of Music" moment. It's safe to say that we'll both sleep well tonight. The fresh air & gorgeous color did us some good. Hope you had a nice day too! 

4 comments:

  1. I hope I'm around to see what S produces when he's older in terms of creativity, because he has the most marvellous stimulae everyday around him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are always creating a splash!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Am loving his outfit. Must watch the SOM with the preschooler...he is so dancey -- he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carmel- I hope you are too! :) I'm always curious what he will produce creatively as well. I wish I could get into his brain sometimes. I think he will be a director of some sort. The kid has his own ideas & vision for sure! @Nance Marie- :) -awe... thanks.
    @Bron- Yep, he dances to his own drummer. A litttle ballet, yoga, & break dancing combined. What is SOM?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails