Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} more paper love...


Here is a little inspiration for your Wednesday. I just ran across the work of paper artist, Mandy Smith via Roadside Projects & I was immediately smitten. Not to mention the book her work is included in, Paper Craft 2 looks incredible!  Given that I'm married to "cardboard man" who makes art often dealing with interior & exterior spaces, I felt the need to share this. 

The Move, Paper Animation from Mandy Smith on Vimeo.

Isn't her work amazing! I just love this paper animation. Awesome!  (Chris this is for you) Hope everyone is having a great week! 
{photos via here}




1 comment:

  1. omg, a topsy turvy paper house! It's mind boggling. I won't even imagine how many hours it took for her to create this. This is like Goofy's house at Disneyland! I love that parrot in the cage.. what attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails