Monday, May 30, 2011

{Music Monday} Ukulele Songs...



I really don't think it's because I'm from the Seattle area, that I'm looking forward to the new Eddie Vedder release tomorrow.  I've  been a Pearl Jam fan since the days of grunge (not to mention I liked his role in Singles). I love his concept of using the ukulele & have been really enjoying the first listen: Eddie Vedder, "Ukulele Songs" here. It's a perfect long weekend soundtrack, don't you think? Happy Music Monday! {via here & here}

2 comments:

  1. Kristin... I loooooooooooove Eddie...
    Like totally, his voice is awesome and was one big and great part of "Into the wild" for example...
    goose bumps you know...:)
    I like this picture of him... makes him looking tall haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too Peggy! Can you stream the album from that link where you are? It's really good. :) Yep... goosebumps...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails