Sunday, August 7, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} Thirtyfive Flowers...


It's no secret that I have a love of fabrics & have a particular fondness in the history of iconic textile designers. So does Louise who makes cushions out of vintage & new fabrics for her shop called Thirtyfive Flowers. I've purchase four cushion covers from her in the last few months & felt that deserved a mention here. We have them scattered throughout our home- I love them! Here is how we live with Thirtyfive Flowers....  



My latest purchase from Louise made me a little giddy. They were cushions made with the Marion Mahler "Mobiles" vintage fabric & one made with the Lucienne Day "Perfecta" vintage fabric (the end two in this last photo). I felt it was necessary to own fabrics from these two British, Mid-Century designers & was thrilled to receive these cushion covers in the mail. So if you love vintage & gorgeous new fabrics, check out Thrityfive Flowers - you are bound to find a treasure... 
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! We are off to an arts festival in a nearby town. What did you do?




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love them all! Your home is seriously WOW. And your taste and style is so consistently incredible Kristin. Hope you have a wonderful and well deserved fun time at that arts festival!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails