Friday, August 26, 2011

{Fabric Friday} Owls & Nests...


In my studio I have a stack of square, screen-printed pieces of fabric that are waiting for that perfect project. While I've had many ideas for how to use them, time is tricky these days. I've been nothing short of impressed with recent klt:works collaborations & I think they may have inspired an idea. I've decided to start selling some of my owl & nest screen-printed fabric squares in the klt:work etsy shop.  These squares are perfect for quilts, clothing, pillows, framing, you name it!  I really love seeing what people create so I thought it would be fun to start a flickr group called "friends of klt:works" with the thought that if anyone wants to post what they make with these fabric squares, they'll have a place. Who knows, there may be a contest somewhere down the road. Happy Fabric Friday everyone! Any creative projects planned for this weekend? 




1 comment:

  1. Wow Kristin these are brilliant! I love the colourway you chose.. I thought these were scarves when I first saw these.. Imagine the possibilities...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails