Friday, September 9, 2011

{Fun} long weekend...


I'm hoping to enjoy some time by the pool this weekend. Chris, Sayer & I all piled into the car with my mom & dad to drive over the mountains to a place called Lake Chelan today. It's a place we visited every summer when I was a kid & we revisited this tradition when Sayer was born. We met my brother & sister-in-law late this afternoon & are ready to begin our long weekend (we are a week behind). I think I may even unplug a bit &.... relax. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! What are you up to? 

Here's last year's post about where I am right now: {Flash Back} weekend getaway

{Image via here}

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love this image! Now.. which one is you? Have a fantastic time off Theiss family, unplug, unwind, chillax and enjoy the last days of summer. Hope you come back refreshed and ready to go! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails