Thursday, October 6, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} an apple a day...


As I sit down to write a blog post on my Mac Book while listening to music through itunes, with my iphone in pocket, & Buzz Lightyear gazing at me from afar- I'm reminded of Steve Jobs's genius. While reading a number of articles last night about him, I found a quote that particularly resonated with me & felt it appropriate to post. After all, the klt:sketchbook is a place for me to document things that inspire & amaze me & he is the epitome of that. 

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." 

- Steve Jobs {Stanford commencement speech, June 2005} 


Wow, Steve Jobs will sure be missed!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails