Tuesday, October 4, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} Fantastic Foxes


We are a family that enjoys movies & books very much & Fantastic Mr. Fox is one of our favorites. Sayer has been asking for a bandit hat & quotes Ash often so we thought that maybe Sayer should be Ash for Halloween this year. But the Fantastic Mr. Fox didn't only inspire the Halloween costume, it inspired the newest klt:tee. 


I drew the fox image this last spring - right when we introduced Sayer to the movie. I was struck by everything, the characters, the palette of the movie.... all of it (I love the book too). When the fox tees came in last week, Chris & I started making the Ash bandit hat together. I thought it would be fun for a fox tee photo shoot. I think these foxy guys really played their parts well. I wonder what movie or book will inspire the next klt:works character. Any guesses? 

Hope you are having a wonderful week!

{new klt:tee}
organic toddler fox tee here
organic unisex fox tee here







4 comments:

  1. Fantastic new t shirt! I love this little fox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to watch this movie but hear it's well, fantastic! lol. That is one cool tee.. and super awesome mask! Wow. I love how the orange looks almost neon on the brown. Total love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2.5 year old daughter loves Fantastic Mr Fox and wants to be "the fox bandit" for halloween. Is there anyway you could share your materials/process of making your son's bandit hat and tail. It would be perfect for her!

    Thanks!
    Amber
    lutz.amber25@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails