Wednesday, October 12, 2011

{Mid-week Inspiration} Rob Ryan...

Handmade Portraits: Rob Ryan from Etsy on Vimeo.

I've been a fan of Rob Ryan's since I gave Chris the book,  This is For You  a few Valentine's Days ago - I just saw this great video about him this morning on the Etsy Blog & thought I would pass it on. After I watched it, I cruised through Rob's  shop, where I saw the, "Our Adventures in Wallpaper Collaboration with Mini Moderns"! Lovely - I'm a fan of Mini Moderns as well so I was thrilled to see this. I recently saw a great post about Mini Moderns on Bright Bazaar too that you might want to check out. Nothing like a great collaboration between some amazing artists/designers to help get you through Wednesday. Hope you are having a great week! 

1 comment:

  1. The details are crazy aren't they? I loved that Mini Moderns post on Will's blog too. I just saw a Victorinox collab with Rob Ryan on dontpaniconline.com. Will find it for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails