Friday, June 15, 2012

{Inspiration} Visual Acoustics...



In my last post about Mr. Rogers, I had mentioned watching two documentaries last weekend to creatively rejuvenate. Being that it's Friday, I thought I would let you know what the second one was, in case you were in need of some inspiring relaxation this weekend yourself. It was a documentary called Visual Acoustics: The Modernism of Julius Shulman. Not only do I love mid-century architecture, but I love photography too. This film will make the modern enthusiast swoon. I have to say, the combination of the Mr. Rogers & Me documentary & this one, was magic. It was a perfect balance in my book.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Happy Father's Day to all of you awesome dads out there too! 

Photo credits:
1) Case Study House #22 via
2) Julius Shulman & Richard Neutra via 
3) Kaufmann House (Richard Neutra) via 
4) interior via
5) interior via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails