Friday, July 20, 2012

{Inspiration} Butterscotch & Beesting...


When I first saw these photos, I was immediately smitten. Then my eyes honed in on that hat! It really resonated with me. I could completely picture it on Sayer & was pleased when he said he liked it....


Yep, you guessed it, I ordered him the Betty Butterscotch "Bobblescotch" hat from Butterscotch & Beesting in  a heartbeat. But I have to say, the whole shop was so much fun to cruise through! I'm also in love with these pillows. Camilla Westergaard is one talented lady with such an imaginative vision. Not surprisingly, her blog is just as inspiring... 



Last week, the three of us headed out to one of my favorite spots for a little picnic (& a mini photoshoot). Here are some of my favorite shots of the day that just happen to include the very fun "Bobblescotch" hat. 


I thought the hat was so perfect for Sayer- it totally fits his personality. He got a such a kick out the little ball on the top (& so did we). I also really love how it looked with the new rooster & kitty tees! 


Happy weekend everyone!

Butterscotch & Beesting links: 

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand it, your kid is way cooler than I am! And stylish to boot..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails