Monday, July 9, 2012

{cool collaboration} more courtneycourtney ...


I've said it before, but I'll keep on sayin' it -  I love sending Courtney extra klt:works prints for  courtneycourtney! Her designs are so vibrant & fun, you can't help but smile when you see them, particularly when you see her adorable customers wearing her creations (like sweet Pip above)! I was lucky enough to be a customer this year too! Courtney made Sayer a birthday tee  with his favorite klt:owl tee that he had outgrown. 


So, I'm happy to announce that tomorrow is klt:works Tuesday at courtneycourtney! She has been busy working on 10 new dresses with klt:works prints that will be on sale tomorrow. Let's take a closer look at a few of my favorites...


... But really they are all fantastic! 


If you see something that is perfect for the little girl in your life, make sure you sign up for Courtney's newsletter here for your chance to snatch one up - her dresses always sell really fast! 

Thanks for making my drawings sing Courtney!


more courtneycourtney posts:
here, here, & here

3 comments:

  1. Very cool collaboration! She really knows how to channel vibrant energy into her one of a kinds. : ) My fave is definitely the rooster dress. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love them all too!! And I think she needs to make more of those tees that sayer is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great!!!! congrat to both of you!

    Misha Lulu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails