Sunday, January 2, 2011

{Music Monday} 2011


Music makes our family go 'round. That's how we all ushered in 2011 while bidding farewell to 2010. On this Music Monday I'm keeping it short & sweet. I'm still in a little holiday recovery mode & our whole family is slowly catching up on sleep around here. So I thought I would share a little Science of Sleep... 



I remember going completely bonkers over this movie the first time I saw it. Visually, it completely made me happy. I haven't seen it in a long time & think we should revisit it soon. I think we would see it in a whole new light. I've always liked this Lou Reed song as well.


In the meantime, I'm going to unplug & continue to recharge my batteries....Happy Music Monday in 2011!   {image via Chris Theiss}

2 comments:

  1. I love those family pics! So so cool. That cardboard tv is so fun, my K would love playing with that! lol.. You find the most awesomest clips and vids. Is that C.Gainsbourg? Mais je crois que oui!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails