Saturday, February 5, 2011

{Nap Time} & elf bird...


We have been reorganizing rooms around here lately & purging lots of stuff.  When I was going through Sayer's toys, this little guy resurfaced. Sayer was really intrigued and asked who he was. I made him for Sayer when he was just a baby. I was on this kick to create the perfect lovey for him. This bird came before the slugs.  It wasn't that there was anything wrong with this guy, I just came up with the slug idea and retired this goofy bird to the bottom of the toy box.  I feel a little bad about it really. So I'm glad Sayer rediscovered him this week. He named his bird "Elf". Elf has joined Sayer & his two slugs at nap & bed time ever since their eyes met.


When I checked in on Sayer today during his nap, I was reminded of this photo. Isn't it funny how even though your kiddos grow so fast, there are still those moments that are frozen in time? These two looked exactly the same 3 years later. Hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend.... 





2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails