Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{Random Dice Roll} & the winners are?


You all had the best memories of the fathers in your lives! I thoroughly enjoyed reading them- and I really appreciate that you shared them with me. There is no way that I could choose a winner so I went to random.org for a little help. I used the "dice roll" section and picked the winners from adding the 2 dice together to get the winning numbers. I gave everyone numbers from the times that they entered- either via blog or the klt:works FB page. The first roll added up to 2 and the second added up to 4.  Which means... Daria and Eric are the winners!   Thanks again for everyone that participated... 

1 comment:

  1. This is so perfect and fun!!!! Thank you so much Kristin! Thanks from hubby Zozo too! We're both excited and happy!!! :)) We'll send pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails