Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Fun} Awesome Argyle...


There have been little hints of Autumn in the last week which makes me think of argyle. Argyle sweaters and socks bring up memories of going back to school shopping with my mom and grandma. I have always been drawn to the argyle pattern in its various forms and you can see proof of that in my closet & fabric collection. I recently found some fun fabric and made an argyle Ollie Owl all set for the upcoming season. When sewing my owl plush, I thought it would be interesting to create another Etsy Treasury that highlights the awesome diamond pattern. Do you have any favorite argyle in your closet?

Links:
View this treasury, "Argyle in Autumn" with live links here.

Individual links to shops:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails