Sunday, December 19, 2010

{Everyday Inspiration} four fun finds #7


The countdown has started...Christmas is just around the corner! Here are some last minute gift ideas. This collection of four fun things is inspired by my love of paper & making things.... 

1. The top row of Christmas Creatures is perfect for the procrastinator who likes to make their own gifts. If you visit  the mibostudio Etsy shop, you can buy all sorts of cute critters that are sold as a pdf file. Which means, no shipping, no waiting in line and the satisfaction that you made something special for your loved ones. Genius really... 

2. I've had my eye on these paper cut map prints from Famille Summerbelle for some time. They are a perfect way to pay tribute to your favorite city.

3. I just love paperdolls. I found some earlier & mentioned them on one of my first 4 fun find posts -and here is another sweet shop that makes them. Edith is my gal -but there are many to choose from. They come with clothes as well. 

4. "How to" kits are always a great thing to find. This little kit includes 4 favorite papercut design templates {Peter Rabbit, Alice in Wonderland, Pinnocchio, Little Red Ridinghood} from elsita Etsy Shop

What's your favorite new discovery this holiday season? I hope you are enjoying the hustle & bustle and all of the traditions & festivities that comes with it!

3 comments:

  1. Love to see what inspires you Kristin, and I can see why. Those paper maps have been on my wish list for a while too, so intricate and so incredible. The only problem for me is that I can't decide on which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of my favourite finds and discoveries come via you Kristin. : ) Although, Famille Summerbelle has been on my wish list too. New York baby! I love your #3 as well: the 'they come with clothes as well' part made me chuckle. Can't wait for the holidays to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics. People do amazing things with paper now ... and so intricately.

    I can tear paper.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails