Tuesday, July 19, 2011

{Everyday Inspiration} and so I whisper...


The blogosphere is a pretty fantastic place. It's truly wonderful the friendships that form &  connections that are made through blogging. One can play the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game with people you meet on the web. Which brings me to Anabel Fournier & her blog, and so I whisper. I first learned about Anabel & her company "Fournier" through my friend Chantale (who I also met via blogging). I found & bought the necklace above & started following Anabel's blog because of Chantales high praise. 


There is this great series on And So I Whisper,  called "Where I get Creative". Anabel interviews all sorts of creative & inspiring ladies including Florence Rolando & my friend Chantale. Reading about other creatives & their work space inspires me & I love the idea of this series. I was really honored to have been asked to contribute as well. 


Here's a little peek of my interview that was posted yesterday. You can read the whole post plus get a little studio tour here

Thanks for including me in your series Anabel! I look forward to reading more "Where I Get Creative" interviews along with previewing your gorgeous products (& photos) on your blog. 

{top photo via here



2 comments:

  1. Now this is what I love to see.. Creatives meeting creatives, getting to know each other and supporting each other. I think both you and Anabel are of kindred spirits: incredibly art driven, creating beautiful artwork and products and crazy nice to boot! Loved reading your interview over at Anabel's blog Kristin.. You're popping up all over the interwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kristin for participating :-) It's been a pleasure to see where you work and learn more about you and your creative space and process.
    Like you and Chantale, it is what I love about this and what I think it is all about. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails