Sunday, December 4, 2011

{Holiday Cheer} the tree...


It was a gorgeous day - we couldn't have asked for more perfect weather for our traditional tree search. I've been going to the same place to search out a Christmas tree since I was in grade school & Sayer has been a part of this tradition since he was born. We all cram into my parent's car & drive out to this multiple level, family run tree farm. I have lots of pictures, but the light quality in these, I really liked. You can see pictures from our tree search last year, here. So, a visit to Santa on Saturday & a tree adventure today- I think we are officially ready. Bring on the holidays! 







1 comment:

  1. I can almost smell all those trees. What a gorgeous day to go xmas tree hunting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails