Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{Inspiration} Caine's Arcade...


By now you probably know that my husband makes a lot of cool stuff with cardboard. This last weekend he had a booth (representing a local gallery) at an arts festival where he made a house out of pieces of cardboard in 2 days (I'll get into that more later). During this presentation, he was able to chat with many interesting people & one of them recommended that he see a short film called, "Caine's Arcade".  After he watched it, he immediately shared it with Sayer & I. Of course, I was taken with Caine - the 9 year old that made an arcade out of cardboard. So much so, I had to share his film in case you hadn't heard his story yet. The short film is about 10 minutes long & it's sure to inspire - check it out.... 


This was just what I needed to see this week. What a nice reminder of the power of creativity & human kindness.  Hope you are having a great week! 

photo credit: 

follow Caine's Arcade:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails