Friday, June 10, 2011

{Fabric Friday} cut out & keep...

Last November, I posted about my love of Skinny laminx textiles here. So, it will be no surprise that I was excited to discover that Heather Moore (aka Skinnylaminx) designed a new line of organic fabrics for Cloud9 that debuted this April.

"Cut Out & Keep ~ The first in our Designer Series for 2011 features South African surface and product designer, Heather Moore who works under the brand name Skinny laMinxCut Out & Keep is a striking collection of 8 prints based on her paper-cut designs. This is the first range of fabrics of this type for Heather and we're really excited about this collaboration." -Cloud9

You can purchase these directly from Cloud9 or from here. Aren't they nice? I particularly love them in the stacks that Heather photographed for her blog


I've been pondering these fabrics for awhile now- thinking of using some in a new mobile. I just can't seem to make a decision, although I may be close. Do you have a favorite?  Happy Fabric Friday! Any plans to sew or create this weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. I really love this collection too. I've been trying to think of the perfect project for it, but I'm just not sure...Maybe the red cloud shapes cut out and stuffed would make a great mobile?

    I'm hoping to do a lot of sewing this weekend though. I've got two kid birthday gifts to make and a whole bunch of quilt blocks to piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kristin! Very earthy.. that Free as a Bird red one is very intriguing.. I'd love to see how you incorporate these into your designs. Don't think I'll be doing any sewing this weekend, but I'd love to sew some curtains.. soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails